So there’s a few things you will just never say in life until you have a baby. Here’s a list of a few I have said repeatedly over the past few months.
- Is it normal for me to bleed this much?!?! When does it stop?!?!
- People actually EAT their placenta??
- My nipples look like they’re crying
- Is that poop or curry on my shirt?
- Is that spit up or you-know-what in my hair?
- Oh, good. She’s finally sleeping! Let me try to eat…. “Wah!!” Nevermind..
- Let’s try to get everything done without making a single sound
- What do we do with the belly button stump??
- How is it possible for such a tiny baby to poop SO much?!!
- Her pee just defied the laws of gravity.
- My baby actually sounds like Bjork right now.
- How did you manage to get poop THERE?!?!
- I have to poop but I’m breastfeeding.. Time to multitask!
Honestly.. there’s so much more, but let’s just end it there.