Going back to my natural hair color is the best decision I ever made. My hair is so healthy now because I never color it. I just kinda let it do its own thing and I’m happy with that. I’m trying to grow it out mermaid length again. I had mermaid hair when I was pregnant but chopped it off when Olivia was born and started tugging on my hair all the time. My hair was literally almost down to my butt and I miss that so much. It took years to grow it out that long. Now my hair is shoulder length and my undercut is nearly shoulder length as well. I’m just trying to be patient with the growing process and the weird stage it’s currently at ― cowlicks, undercut, semi grown out bangs and all.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation ★★★★★
- Urban Decay After Glow Highlighter Palette ★★★★☆
- Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette ★★★★☆
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil ★★★★☆
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara ★★★★★
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bettina ★★★★★
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide in Stripped ★★★★★