y name is Krystal and I’m a WAHM with a penchant for design, fashion, cosmetics, art, photography, raising babies and seeking simplicity in the heart of the GTA. When I’m not spending time with my main squeeze Ollie, I can be found working on a variety of DIY projects, turning my house into a home, in the classroom earning my degree, designing web projects, and taking pictures of everything I see.
This is my little piece of the web where I will blog about a variety of things ― from parenting to decor, from beauty to fashion, from design to photography, and everything in between. I tend to blog about whatever piques my interest from day-to-day so I’m sure you’ll find something here to interest you. Grab a cuppa, sit down and relax! Enjoy your stay.
- I love thunderstorms. I find nothing more relaxing than sitting on my porch enjoying the rainfall.
- I’m addicted to getting inked. I have 7 tattoos and plan for more in the future.
- Horror movies are my vice and have been since I was a little girl. Vincent Price is my hero.
- Hunter S. Thompson is my favorite author.
- Peonies are my favorite flower. Purple is my favorite color. Flamingos are my favorite bird. Squirrels are my favorite rodent. Cats are my favorite animal.
- Being a Mom is my greatest accomplishment and the best thing about my life.